She believes in coaching by empowering people to make informed decisions about food on their own, promoting results that are long-lasting rather than short-lived. Ayesha does not believe in “dieting” or following “fad diets” as evidence shows that they do not work, can be unhealthy and even dangerous. Working with Ayesha means you will have the support, guidance, and practical tools you need to make lifelong changes to your diet and lifestyle. Ayesha is non-judgmental and works with you where you are at. She is interested in helping you achieve YOUR goals, no matter how small or big they might be.
She specializes in:
- Healthy eating for all ages (diet optimization, meal planning, portion control, reading food labels, healthy snacking)
- Meal planning and menu development
- Weight management (weight loss or weight gain)
- Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Women’s health, including PCOS
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Digestive problems (e.g. Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gastrointestinal Esophageal Reflux Disease or reflux disease, constipation)
- Food allergies/intolerances
- Special diets (e.g. celiac disease, lactose intolerance, vegetarianism)
You do not need a referral from your doctor to see a Registered Dietitian. You can call or email to book an appointment for a nutrition consultation.
Private Registered Dietitian services are not covered by OHIP. However, your extended health insurance benefits or EAP may provide full or partial coverage. Please check with your insurance provider to see what coverage is available for dietitian services.
Visit our website for more information on services offered and rates/packages. Individual consultations are provided at the Family Physiotherapy Centre of London.